Monday, February 9, 2009

qUiZ aNyOne?

So, every Sunday I end up stealing magazines from my mom's house... And this Sunday was the magazine First. In it they talked about Optimum DETOX: Scientists pinpoint the Liver Cure that sends Metabolism Soaring, and they had a Quiz called Is A Tired Liver Stalling Your Weight Loss?
And it went like this.... (see how many you check- Sadly I checked most of them, so I guess I do have tired liver)
If you experience two or more of the following, a quickie cleanse can help you get on the fast track to slim and healthy:
  • Frequent blemishes
  • Bad morning breath
  • Cellulite the won't go away, even after weight loss
  • mood swings
  • Weekly headaches
  • Indigestion or bloat after eating
  • Severe PMS that lasts over 48 hours
  • Nagging back pain
  • Feeling forgetful or unfocused
  • Frequent bouts or fatigue
  • Menstrual cramps that last over five hours
  • Dull, brittle hair
  • under-eye bags
So how did you do?

No comments: