That is soooo funny. I could not stop laughing. I remember the first time I had laughing gas I felt like that...and I drove myself home from the dentist...probably wasn't a good idea.
I shared a little creative blog nomination with you on my blog today. Stop by and see what you think. I hope you don't mind. I think you deserve an award for all you are accomplishing with your life...I love you. MOM
3 comments:
That is soooo funny. I could not stop laughing. I remember the first time I had laughing gas I felt like that...and I drove myself home from the dentist...probably wasn't a good idea.
I shared a little creative blog nomination with you on my blog today. Stop by and see what you think. I hope you don't mind. I think you deserve an award for all you are accomplishing with your life...I love you.
MOM
This video is so funny. My son actually showed it to us a few days ago. Our oldest was about like that after his wisdom teeth were removed.
Post a Comment