One WoRd: BReAthTaKiNg!

I lOve thiS piCtuRe.

I wAnt tHis Hutch... I wAnt so mUch tO get out my ChiNa thAt wAs haNded doWn tO me frOm my GrAndPaRents aNd pUt it in tHis...wHich Of cOuRse wOuld be in my nEw hOme.

LOve tHe pRints and the 'Chicness' of tHis rOOm

CuTe!

gReat FabRic priNts...

tHis reminDs me to my daughters window treatments...

I'll Take tHis Kitchen!

And this one... I love the pot rack and the ceiling reminds me of mine:)


I lOve thiS piCtuRe.

I wAnt tHis Hutch... I wAnt so mUch tO get out my ChiNa thAt wAs haNded doWn tO me frOm my GrAndPaRents aNd pUt it in tHis...wHich Of cOuRse wOuld be in my nEw hOme.

LOve tHe pRints and the 'Chicness' of tHis rOOm

CuTe!

gReat FabRic priNts...

tHis reminDs me to my daughters window treatments...

I'll Take tHis Kitchen!

And this one... I love the pot rack and the ceiling reminds me of mine:)

2 comments:
I love the kitchen...seriously...and the hutch. well...to be honest...i love it all too.
LOL...your likes ar alot like mine!!
Post a Comment