Tuesday, December 9, 2008

yOu bE tHe jUdge...

tOO tHin Or nOt?


“Truthfully, I’ve never seen myself as being too thin. Sometimes I’ll look at photos and be like, ‘Oh, that’s not a good look. ‘But generally speaking, I’m not too thin.”
- Rachel Zoe











Or what about this?? NOw I am going to be the jUdge HeRe= This is/was WRONG. In Jessica Alba recent Campari campaign Alba’s hips were shaved off, her waist was slimmed and her breasts were lifted in an effort to make her body appear more Barbie like.
And we wonder why women have body image issues!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

to thin and I think the Picture of Jessica before all the adjusting is nicer.

JWolfgramm said...

LOVE your new blog Teag!! I'll be checkin it out often! Jessica Alba..haha - she's a body liar! But who's not in Hollywood!

Jillian Goulding said...

So not fair!! I want all of my pictures to be edited to make me look like a barbie:) Oh, and Rachel Zoe is so gross. Have you ever seen her reality show? I saw part of one episode & decided I would rather go eat ice cream. She is so nasty it made me not want to be skinny (well not as skinny as her that is). I don't think she has eaten since high school!

Chris and Whit said...

Amen Sista! It always makes me a little mad when I see the "touched up" photos.

Unknown said...

I think Rachel Zoe is SO not cute. Is it me or does she look really old?